Every job seeker has a dream to get a government job. Here through this article, we are sharing you the details of all the ongoing and the upcoming government jobs notification. There are many government organization (Railway SSC, PSC, IBPS, UPSC, Teaching, Defence, etc.) who conducts the various recruitment examination for hiring worthy individuals for the unoccupied positions. If you are the one who is looking for a job in the government sector, then this page will surely be beneficial for you. Here through this page, you will get to know about the Latest Bank, Railway, PSC, Teaching, Defence, etc. jobs. But, before applying for any of the job positions, you are recommended to check the complete notification particulars and ensure that you are suitable for the same job or not.
No candidates can apply for the government jobs if he/she does not have the required eligibility credentials. To apply for the Sarkari Naukri candidates first have to check the complete eligibility terms prescribed by the organization. To apply for the jobs candidates have to fill an application form, the application process either can be online or offline depends on the organizations. Before applying/filling the application form, aspirants are suggested to go through the complete applying process. For the easement of the individuals, we have stated the standard applying process. You can check it from the below section of this page.
Nowadays, the salary in the government organization is much better than the private one. Not only salary, the other benefits like rent allowance, travel allowances, etc. attract the candidates for government jobs. But it is one of the most challenging tasks to get a role in the government organization one has to prepare very hard to be a government employee. The standard selection procedure for the government organization is an online test followed by the group discussion and the personal interview round, whereas different organization has its selection procedure. Candidates can check the selection procedure by going through the official notification. So those who are planning to apply must assure to work very hard for the examination. The details and tips of the examination have also provided on our web portal RojgarCareerIndia.in.
So go through the page and check the details of the Sarkari Naukri 2020 – 21. It must be noted that if you face any doubts or problems in the below-provided information, then you can ask the same from us. You can ask us simply by drop a comment in the below provided comment box. Our one of the team members will solve your doubts as soon as possible.
Upcoming Government Jobs Notification
Eligibility Conditions For the Government Jobs
- Must be a Citizen of Indian or a Subject of Bhutan /Nepal
- Candidates who are Tibetan refugee and settled in India on or before 1962
- Individuals from Zambia, Zaire, Kenya, Malawi, Pakistan, Vietnam, Burma, Tanzania, Uganda, Ethiopia, and Sri Lanka settling down permanently in India are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have passed 10th from recognized school/board
- Aspirants who have passed 12th from recognized school/board
- Those who have passed the graduation or post-graduation
Some of the organizations also recruit the aspirants based on the 8th pass. Candidates can check the complete qualification details from the official notification before applying for the same.
The age criteria for all the posts are different. All the government organization has its own rules and regulation. Candidates are suggested to check the age details carefully before applying. Candidates will not be permitted to apply if they do not have require age. It may be noted that there will be relaxation in age for the reserved category candidates the relaxation will be provided according to the rules and regulations of the organization.
Here we are providing the standard relaxation in age, but before applying for the post, you are suggested to check the age relaxation criteria from the official notification. You are suggested to check it from the below-provided table-
|Scheduled Caste/ Schedule Tribe||05 Years|
|Other Backward Class||03 Years|
|Physical Handicap+ (UR)||10 Years|
|Physical Handicap+ (Other Backward Class)||13 Years|
|Physical Handicap+ Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe||15 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years|
The selection procedure for every post will be different. Whereas, for most of the job candidates will be selected on the basis of the performance in the written examination and the interview, where are there are some posts for which candidates will be selected on the basis of test only. That means there will be no interview for those posts. You can check your post-selection procedure by going through the official notification.
Common selection procedure
- Written examination
- Documents verification
- Group Discussion
Some organization charges a fee for filing the application fee, while some do not charge the fee. Candidates belonging to reserved category will get the relaxation in paying the fee, You can check your fee as per your category from your official notification.
Procedure To Fill The Application Form For The Sarkari Naukri
- Open the official website of the organization for which you are going to apply.
- After opening the official portal, you have to go towards the “Latest Announcement” section and press the appropriate link for the notification for which you want to apply.
- A PDF file of the notification having the complete details regarding the post will be opened in front of you.
- You have to go through the notification details and check the eligibility conditions of the same. Only eligible candidates will be permitted to fill the application form.
- If you find yourself eligible, then press the appropriate link to apply online/offline as per the rules.
- After that, if the application process is online, then fill the application form as per the guidelines specified in the official notification.
- After filling the details, check it carefully and ensure that the details are free from errors and must be true in all the manner.
- Now pay the application fee as per your category. Candidates exempted for the fee do not have to pay the application fee.
- Finally, recheck the form and submit it and must ensure to print a copy of the same for future use, or you can simply save it in the soft copy in your mobile phone or computer/laptop.
Benefits Of Sarkari Naukri
- The primary benefit of the government job is an excellent salary package. In addition to the salary, the government also provides extra benefits like TA, DA, Rent, and other allowances.
- In the private sector, employers can remove the employees from his position as per his/her wishes. But in a Government job, employees have unparalleled job security. The employees are judged based on their performance and behavior.
- Depending on the job category, government employees also enjoy the benefits of Perks and bonuses.
- It is the dream of every employee that he/she has enough money after retirement. The government employees enjoy the benefits of PF, Gratuity, and salary arrears make their post-retirement life a tension-free affair.
- If you are a government employee then you also enjoy the Medical benefits not only for you but also for your family too.
- While compared to the private sector, government employee gets a decent amount of off-days.